Share this Post
Financial theory and the crazy true story of modern economics.
From the best selling instructor comes a brand new course: History of Corporate Finance In a Nutshell: The Foundations of Modern Finance.
This course is a non-fiction narrative, taking you on a journey to where finance came from. It describes how financial theories were developed, how ideological and government experiments shaped economies, and the rise and fall of financial markets. It discusses influential thinkers who shaped the structure of our society, crazy scams that worked (for a while), and demystifies financial concepts into simple ideas everyone can understand.
You’ll learn what drives and creates markets, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and hostile takeovers, the 2008 U.S. financial housing collapse, and much more.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to talk fluently about key financial concepts, unpack financial stories in the news, and recognize financial ideas as they show up in everyday life.
What will i learn in this course?
• Financial and Capital Markets. What’s their purpose?
• The importance of Intellectual Property Protection
• Market Efficiency and Market Crashes
• Risk and Diversification, Market Bubbles
• How government can help or hinder markets
• 2008 Financial U.S. Housing Collapse and the financial tools that caused it
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Takeovers, Leveraged Buyouts, and Defense Tactics
• Option Strategy Basics
If you want to understand financial markets, this course is for you.
30-Day 100% Money-back Guarantee
Still hesitant? Try it out. And if you don’t like the course, you can get your money back within 30-days, no questions asked.